The Ballad of Posters The Ballad of Posters

It was like...

...you were reading a horny 8th graders "what you did this weekend" paper. I laughed. Also, i liked the part where she ate your steamer.

tehslaphappy responds:

Jon can't read so yeah. :3

thanks.

Asian Doritosss!!! Asian Doritosss!!!

Not the best

I did laugh at the Triangle part, and the voice was quite funny, but the animation could use a little work, but hey, it was still funny! I thought the concept was very good~ Not bad at all!

Lusin responds:

"not bad" is still nice

Purrspective Purrspective

Meow

I did quite enjoy the title and the cigar, and the concept is very amusing. Fun to play for sure, especially with the upbeat music. Like the Kitty Matrix~

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

I have a hard-on

Awesome. And not just because i have a soft spot for zombies.

For a 2D game, it is pretty expansive compared to a lot of games on NG and i really like that. Though i am STILL trying to find the girl~ Also i think the music choice fit the game very well, all in all, a very well done and thought out game!

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Fun!

Simple concept, cute clips, so much fun! I was determined to win and could not stop until i did! 10/10

Happy 2 Years CAngel Happy 2 Years CAngel

Beautiful

I really, really like this piece. His expression is so serene, i wish i could share in that moment with him! You have inspired me to look Cardboard Angel.

Very well done!

Magicalmelonball responds:

Thank you. Your work is pretty amazing as well. :)

chow 39 chow 39

Dark

This is awesome, the color scheme is fantastic, and the scull is wonderful. Nicely done.